Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/02/02/live-perpetual-adoration/
November 20, 1994…
…on the Feast of Christ the King, in the Mother Church of Corato, Italy, Mons. Carmelo Cassati, Archbishop of Trani-Barletta-Bisceglie, having received the “non obstare” from the Holy See, blessed the opening of the Cause of Beatification and Canonization of the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta, secular third order Dominican. With the Archbishop himself as president of the Ecclesiastical Tribunal, joined by enthusiastic faithful from southern Italy and from around the world, Luisa began her triumphal journey toward the Honors of the Altar.
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/11/20/opening-of-cause-of-luisa-nov-20-1994/
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/11/15/command-prayer-for-veterans/
Diocesan Inquiry into the Saintly life of Luisa Piccarreta brought to a close by Archbishop +Pichierri in 2005 under the Pontificate of Pope Benedict XVI.
Link to his homily: https://luisapiccarreta.co/?page_id=854
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/29/diocesan-inquiry-into-the-saintly-life-of-luisa-piccarreta-brought-to-a-close-oct-29-2005/
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/27/traditional-feast-of-christ-the-king-last-sunday-in-october/
“God has Healed” – or “Medicine of God”
All that we know of Saint Raphael, whose name means “God has healed”, comes from the Book of Tobit in which he heals Tobias’ blindness. His office, according to popular piety, is that of healing and facilitating acts of mercy. He is affiliated with young people venturing into world, particularly concerning learning and marriage.
The angel in John’s Gospel who descended to the pool of Bethesda and imbued it with healing powers so that the first to enter it after it moved would be healed of whatever infirmity they possessed is identified with Raphael (John 5:1-4).
Patron saint: physicians, medical workers, love, lovers, mental illness, nurses, pharmacists, shepherds, against sickness, therapists, travelers, young people; young people leaving home for the first time, the blind, happy meetings, matchmakers, Christian marriage, and Catholic studies, among others.
Almighty and ever-living God, who disposes in marvelous order ministries both angelic and human, graciously grant that our life on earth may be defended by those who watch over us as they minister perpetually to you in heaven. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/24/saint-raphael-the-archangel-oct-24-traditional/
THE NEW DAY – Feast of Tabernacles/Fall Harvest continues
- V12 – 11.27.17 – “Now I want you Luisa, to be the Beginning of the Sanctity of Living in My Divine Will.”
- V26 – 4.28.29 – “…until Our Will Reigns, that shall Spread the Divine Order, Its Firmness and Harmony, and Its Perennial Day of Light and of Peace in the midst of creatures, everything will be in danger for him and for Us;”
- V36 – 5.27.38 – “Make Me Content, don’t make Me Sigh any more. If you Live in My Fiat, through Luisa, the night shall be over for you and you shall Enjoy the Fullness of the Day;”
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/14/the-new-day/
OUR LADY OF FATIMA – October 13
Miracle of the sun; OUR LADY OF AKITA – continuation of Fatima messages and 101 times Weeping; POPE LEO XIII remarkable vision, then he composes the St. Michael prayer and promulgated it worldwide; HEBREW CELEBRATION OF THE FALL HARVEST
- The Mercy and Generosity of God allowed that this day be the last of the 101 years of the great tribulation as revealed to Pope Leo XIII in the vision of October 13, 1884. It was Our Lady of Fatima, October 13, 1917, Who Alerted Her children of the beginning of this great tribulation period of 100 years. In Her messages and 101 times weeping, Our Lady of Akita Warned Her children of this ongoing period and imminent Chastisements, with an added year. How are we to know of this added year? Holy Mother Church gave us the Year of Mercy in 2016. Between October 13, 1917 and October 12, 2019 is 101 years. This makes October 13, 2019 the beginning of the NEW DAY.
- Genesis 1:5 – “And he called the light Day, and the darkness Night; and there was evening and morning, one day.”
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/13/our-lady-of-fatima-october-13/
Our Lady of the Pillar (36/Hist)
In the year AD 36, while She was yet on earth, Our Lady Bilocated and Appeared to Saint James, the Apostle, on the banks of the river Ebro, near the city of Caesar-Augusta (now Zaragoza or Saragossa). She Appeared, Accompanied by Celestial Music, on a six-foot Pillar of Jasper. Her Purpose was to comfort and encourage St. James and his disciples. Our Lady Commanded that a chapel be built on the spot in Her Honor and She Promised Her Assistance to those who invoke Her. The Apostle was quick to carry out the Wishes of the Queen of Apostles.
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/12/our-lady-of-the-pillar/
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/05/saint-faustina-oct-5/
Feast of the Holy Guardian Angels
“And since the Joys of Heaven are Communal, your Angel offers the accidental Beatitude he has received from you, his Doubled Paradise, to the whole Celestial Court as the Fruit of the Divine Will of his Protected one. All make Feast and Magnify and Praise the Power, the Sanctity, the Immensity of My Will. Therefore, be Attentive; in My Will one cannot lose time – there is much to do; you have to follow the Act of a God, which is never interrupted.” – V19 – 2.28.26
Permanent link to this article: https://bookofheaven.org/2019/10/02/feast-of-the-holy-guardian-angels-october-2-2/